Durant Personal Injury Office
When you need a team of allies to assist you with a personal injury, a criminal charge, a divorce or an estate plan, Burrage Law Firm, PLLC, is here for you. Based in Durant, we feel honored to serve the people of Bryan County and Oklahoma. Through our strategic, experienced and compassionate counsel, we help clients with a variety of complicated legal issues such as:
- Catastrophic accidents: Seeking compensation for your damages.
- Family law: Guiding you through a divorce, custody dispute and more.
- Criminal defense: Protecting your rights against the criminal justice system.
- Estate planning and probate: Navigating complex estate laws to help your family.
As a boutique firm, we can give you the individualized attention that many larger firms cannot. All told, we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
About Our Firm’s Location
We have our office in beautiful Durant, which serves as the home of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma. In Durant, you can find a satisfying blend of nature, history, culture and close-knit communities. It is one of the leaders in economic development in the state, surpassing many larger cities.
Our office is adjacent to the Durant Medical Center, which makes it easy for you to visit us or for us to visit you if you are receiving treatment for an injury. We are also near several court houses, including:
- Bryan County District Court
- Durant City Clerk
- Choctaw Nation Judicial Court
Our proximity makes it simple for us to file documents for you or appear at a court hearing as needed. Nearby are also several popular attractions that you can see during your visit:
You will find welcoming, friendly faces in a setting that is as fascinating as it is beautiful.
How To Visit Our Office
If you come to us in person for a consultation with an attorney, you can drive to our office using the following directions:
- From the north: Take State Hwy 48 S to US-69 S/US-75 S. Take exit 15 for Westside Drive, then turn right.
- From the east: Take US-70 W/Hunter Rd to Business 70/Magnolia St. Take University Boulevard and follow to Westside Drive.
- From the south: Take US-69 N to US-75 N, then take the exit for University Boulevard. Continue to Westside Drive.
- From the west: Take State Hwy 32 E to Durant, then continue on W Hwy 70/W Main St. Take University Boulevard to Westside Drive.
For specific directions, contact us directly. Our team looks forward to meeting you.
Learn More About What We Can Do For You
No matter what type of legal challenge you face, you can feel reassured about your future when you have Burrage Law Firm, PLLC on your side. We provide free initial consultations. Please contact us at 580-380-4005 or send us an email to schedule yours today.